Friday, November 9, 2007

So, I cancelled my myspace. I wasn't thrilled with it anymore. This webpage (blogspot) feels like a grown up version of it, so I will post here for awhile. I find I have alot to say and I feel a sense of relief after I would type a blog. I am extremely bad at expressing myself, except for in print. I am always learning and have become great at apologizing and growing from my mistakes. I really struggle at having grace with myself, but have a plethura of it for other people. I am working on being gentle with myself lately, because the world tears you down and rips you apart and if you don't care for yourself then you are screwed. I am new at being a Christian, and have learned that just going to church does't make you a Christian anymore than standing in the garage makes you a car. I have learned that just because someone says they are a Christian doesn't mean they are perfect or going to exude love and graciousness. That was probaly my hardest lesson of the year!

No comments: